Position: Plant Manager
Reporting to: CTO, Directors
Experience required: Min. 10 -20 years in GRP Products/ Chemical Manufacturing Industry
Salary: As per industry standards
Educational Qualification: B. Tech/ BE (Mechanical / Chemical)
Job Location: Bhiwadi (Rajasthan)
The RELINE UV-Group offers under one umbrella a complete range of trenchless UV pipe rehabilitation technologies. Comprehensive products and services include UV-cured pipe liners, UV-light curing systems, milling robots and injection systems, on site accessories, system training and consulting services.
RELINEEUROPE AG, leading global manufacturer of UV light-curing hose liners and India's largest manufacturer and supplier of precast concrete solutions KKSPUN INDIA LTD. founded the joint venture RELINE UV ASEAN PVT LTD. The joint venture aims to expand production of Alphaliners in India, and will begin laying the groundwork for further growth in Asia in 2019. The target market includes Asian markets except for China and Japan, in particular starting with the Indian rehabilitation market.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for all purchasing and scheduling to meet weekly production requirements. Will supervise the daily operation of the plant and ensure all employees strive to meet the standards set for forth by the company for Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Customer Service, Preventative Maintenance, and Housekeeping.
- Monitor production and customer service metrics and implement corrective actions for improvement. Establish performance metric targets, track and explain variances and improvements made monthly.
- Develop and implement continuous process improvements on the shop floor, specifically related to efficiency, safety, and Housekeeping (5S).
- Monitor incoming sales order activity, min/max inventory levels, and oversee production scheduling as needed to achieve on time delivery targets. Ensure raw materials are on hand to run required products efficiently, while still maintaining required inventory turns.
- Review daily production statements to ensure production standards for material, scrap, and OPC are being achieved. Make necessary adjustments to production and/or BOMs to achieve establish variance targets. Report on variances monthly, including any actions needed to correct any over target.
- Oversee plant safety program, providing necessary training and resources necessary to maintain compliance with Oldcastle and OSHA requirements. Execute monthly improvement program, with focus on eliminating risks or hazards identified through employee BBSOs, VOPs, and monthly inspections. Report on monthly safety performance results and improvement made.
- Ensure product quality requirements are being met and program requirements followed, including all product and material testing / inspections. Ensure all new employees are properly trained to produce a product that meets the customer requirements.
- Work with equipment vendors on new equipment purchases, equipment upgrades, and parts and troubleshooting of issues as necessary. Oversee the creation and maintenance of work procedures, policies, and training programs.
- Reviewing daily, weekly and monthly operating reports and understand appropriate financial reporting related to each.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and staff at various organizational levels.
- Show proven track record in change management initiatives related to processes and procedures to achieve desired results.
- Strategic thinking and forecasting ability.
- Customer focus; dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation and listening skills.
1. 10-15 years work experience in GRP/ Chemical industry.
2. Excellent Communication skills (both verbal & written).
3. German speaking candidate will be preferred.
4. Experience in solely handling overall plant operations.
Interested candidates can mail their updated resume along with a recent photograph at email@example.com with below mentioned details:
Years of Experience:
Current location & whether ready to relocate:
KKSpun India Limited
Contact No. : +91-129-6616200
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
KK SPUN INDIA LIMITED
Operating from the head office located in Faridabad, we are handling more than 20 public & private projects on Pan India basis with 8 state of the art manufacturing facilities.